It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:35 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Bath Time
PostPosted: November 1st, 2021, 10:27 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
When Ray pulled up to his house, it was after a long, busy day. But he enjoyed it. He got out of his car and went inside.

Meanwhile his wife, Elaine, was getting the kids ready for their bath. The kids CJ and Jules were 4 months old and were playing in their playpen. They started cooing and laughing as they saw their daddy coming towards them.

Ray hugged and kissed Elaine first, saying, "Hiya Sweetheart, How was your day?"

Elaine returned the hug and kiss, replied, "It was fine. The kids kept me busy and they started laughing since this morning."

"Oh really?" Ray asked as he went over to the kids and picked them up in his arms. Elaine nodded her head " Yes."

Ray held the kids and cooed to them. "Hey kids, How are you two doing? Did you two keep Mommy busy with you guys?"

Jules and CJ looked at him and gave big gummy smiles and laughed at him if to say yes.

Ray laughed right back while saying "I guess you guys did." He then gave the kids a kiss on their cheeks that made them smile again as his mustache tickled them.

"Ray!" Elaine called from the bathroom. "Can you bring the kids up here so we can give them a bath, please?"

"Coming, Sweetie," Ray called back as he took the kids to bathroom for a bath. "Come on kids, Let's take a bath so you guys will be fresh and clean." He entered the bathroom and undressed Jules and CJ for their bath.

He handed Jules to Elaine so she could wash her while he took CJ and washed him. The bath took a while because the kids played with the water and splashed their parents with it. Elaine and Ray both laughed and then took CJ and Jules out of the tub and put on a fresh pair of pajamas and diapers and gave them a bottle before bed.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

Post subject: Re: Bath Time
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2021, 4:08 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Sweet as always.
:)