It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:41 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Normal Day
PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:29 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
One fine day the guys were going to the Video Game store to do a bust when 4 ghosts came out throwing games and controllers at them and scaring the workers and customers and the boss Mr Wong came out and told the guys, "Thanks for coming these ghosts are scaring my customers and workers. Get them out of there please!" He wailed. Ray said "Don't worry, Sir. We'll have them out of here in no time." He then got out his proton gun. "Are you guys ready?" He asked, Winston Egon and Peter all nodded while have the traps and proton guns.

"Alright let's go!" Winston said as he and the guys headed into the store and started looking for the ghosts. He and the guys started looking for the ghosts. While they were looking for the ghosts Peter said "let's split up for a while. Ray and WInston you take the right side while Egon and I take the Other side." The guys all agreed and split up. As they were looking for the ghosts, Egon said to Peter,"I am certain the ghosts in this store are class eights and they like to fool around and play around too much." He then checked the PKE Meter and said to Peter "Lets get them and be careful they might be throwing games or controllers." "Alright lets go kick their asses!" He yelled with his proton gun in his hand. They then started to chase the ghosts and one of them hit Peter on the head with the game controller and Peter yelled "Hey!"

The ghosts started to scream and hiss while giving the guys the finger and Ray and Winston had their proton guns out and Winston squealed "Alright Let's get them." Ray nodded in agreement as they both chased the ghosts out of the store; while chasing them, the ghost threw a game controller at Ray's head causing his eye to turn black and he said "Hey!" After a while the ghosts were caught and placed into the trap. After that, Mr. Wong said "Are the ghosts gone?" Ray smiled, "Don't worry sir you don't have to see them anymore." He then lifted up the trap. Peter Winston and Egon came up and said "Hey Ray? Do you want to get some games?" Peter asked. Ray said "Yep" After the were paid they were allowed to pick 3 games from the store.

Soon as the bust was over Ray smiled "I can't wait for my family to hear what happened on the bust today." He was holding Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Bros, and Sonic The Hedgehog. Winston explained "That's good to hear and I'm going to tell Jenny about the bust we had to do today as well." he also had the same games except he had mortal combat game that he wanted to play and he turned Ecto-1 into their driveway and Slimer came down giving them hugs and kisses but when He saw Peter; he yelled "Aw no you don't Slimer If you ruin my games with your slime I'm going to get you for it." Slimer look scared at the thought and He floated to Ray for comfort. Ray gave him a pat on his head "It's okay Slimer. You can play my games." Slimer smiled as he said "Hooray!"

Ray was driving home from the firehouse after that long day he had he couldn't wait to get home and tell his family about the bust. He was very happy that it had gone well. Soon he pulled up in his driveway and came inside the house where Elaine and the kids were paying the bills and doing their homework. "Hey guys I'm home!" Ray greeted. Elaine gave him a kiss while the kids shook his hand and gave him a hug. "Hey dad!" CJ smiled. Ray smiled in return and said "Hi CJ and Jules how are doing?" CJ replied "I'm good."

"Hey Daddy!" Jules said as she was putting her homework away. Ray smiled again"Hey Jules. How are you?"
"I'm good." she said she went into her room and play with Fluffy Boo boo and Dude the cats. Suddenly they heard a crash in the living room and Elaine asked "What was that?" Ray said "Let's go find out." They went into the living room and PW had broken one of Elaine's plants. "Oh PW! How could you?!" Elaine demanded. "Ray can you put PW in her cage?" "Sure." Ray said as he took PW and placed her in the cage for an hour.

Just then Fluffy Princess Baby Lucky Dude and Boo Boo jumped into the table and waited for Ray to pet them. "Hey guys," Ray said as he petted them and gave them a treat from their bags.

After that Dinner was being made was being made; Ray told The family what happened at the video game store and after that, Ray showed the games to his family. "Oh how wonderful," Elaine smiled as Ray showed her the games that he had gotten. "Cool!" CJ grinned as he waited for his Dad to start Super Mario Sunshine on the Gamecube.

"Ray can you call Jules for dinner and play the games later?" Elaine requested. "Of course," Ray said as he called Jules downstairs for dinner. After dinner has been eaten, the kids and Ray started to play Super Mario Sunshine on their Gamecube. CJ said "Oh wow, this is a nice game and look how many stars I've gotten so far? I'm better than you Jules!" Oh yeah?" Jules gave him a look and replied "Well, I'm doing the best I can." She then paused the game checked the score she loved the game and Ray wanted to have a turn as well. After that, it was late into the evening as everyone was sleepy from their busy day; another day was over.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors