It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:16 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: July 4th, 2014, 10:39 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Me and 3 others are making a Ghostbusters fan comic staring a new team of Ghostbusters set in 2014.
I am the script writer, but i require someone with more editing and script writing experience to help me.
We have an artist that will try to have the first comic out by may 2015.
we plan 25 comic episodes, hopefully once the first is out our efforts will snowball and become faster as we gain more expertise.
But we need more support,(people interested, editors,cover artists,or other people to help write/draw/edit just in case something happens,etc) it will be printed and sent to any of our supporters,but if we can not get any kind of support,(such as no comic book printers not agreeing to print it) we will release it on the web for anyone interested.

The story will encompass the story past ghost busters 2, the ghostbusters after ten years, have retired and have begun a college/training facility for new ghostbusters, ghostbusters expand in 2000 to encompass the USA, having squads of ghost busters in very small and large city in the USA, fast forward to 2014 and the ghostbusters have expanded into Europe and Asia, making the college huge and multicultural/multilingual wings have been added.

Enter the other ghost busters, what they lack in orthodox skill, they make up for in cleverness and improvisation

For more info check our deviant art page http://theotherghostbusters.deviantart.com/ and contact me at prophetofpuppets@gmail.com

PostPosted: February 24th, 2016, 2:55 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Gemini
What are you looking for in an editor, and how will you communicate?

"We came, we saw, we kicked its-" :venkman:

"Check out this pole!" :ray:

"I love this town!" :winston:

"Don't cross the streams." :egon:

"WE GOT ONE!" :janine: