It is currently April 28th, 2024, 12:07 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: August 28th, 2007, 4:22 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Hey I remember this thread from the old Ectozone Board where you ask questions about your characters you have written in your stories and I really liked this topic so much.

So is anyone is up for this? You can ask me any questions about my characters or stories. :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: August 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

I guess no one is going to ask any questions. :cry:

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: August 29th, 2007, 1:33 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
This was a good topic at the old board. Here's the link:
http://ectozone.proboards31.com/index.c ... 1171559721

To quote someone we all know: "My mind is totally blank" when it comes to question ideas.

PostPosted: August 29th, 2007, 2:03 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

I'll just ask my self a question, What are CJ and Jules favorite foods?

PostPosted: August 29th, 2007, 2:09 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Well, their favorite foods, are Broccoli, chicken, cookies, meatloaf and etc.

PostPosted: August 29th, 2007, 4:57 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
I never met a kid whose favourite food was broccoli. If they have the same favourite foods, that must be convenient for their parents - when we were kids my brother and I wouldn't even eat the same kind of bread.

There's no point posting a question if you can't think of a good one. But I think this one's pretty good: what do CJ and Jules want to be when they grow up?

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: August 29th, 2007, 6:01 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

When CJ and Jules grow up I think CJ would grow up to be a police officer and Jules a school teacher.

Now I have a question for you EGBFan, out of Kylie and Edurado daughters how does Rose take after mostly?

PostPosted: August 30th, 2007, 6:10 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Funny you should ask that, Farah. Last night I started a character piece on those two set in 2023, just because I felt like it, so I guess we'll all know them a little better after that gets out. It's not going to be tremendously long, so I aniticipate getting it done within a few days.

In answer to your question, I guess you could argue either way. Rose is like her mother in that she's a conscientious student when she gets onto studying what she wants i.e. not until after high school, she's slightly into the occult and she wears black (though isn't exactly what you'd call Goth - she doesn't wear the makeup or listen to the music or anything). But I'd say she's more like her father. She doesn't trust authority figures, she hates being told what to do, she's guarded when she meets new people, she can be aggressive when she feels the need and - her saving grace - she adores her family.

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: August 30th, 2007, 5:39 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
SuperStantzio wrote:
I guess no one is going to ask any questions. :cry:

ok hers on which kid is closer to which parent

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: August 30th, 2007, 6:01 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Ok, Jules is very close to Elaine but she does spend time with Ray, too if she has trouble with science homework she goes to Ray for help. CJ is close to Ray and when together they do a lot of father and son things just like my story 'Fishing Trip.' And he does spend to with Elaine too.

PostPosted: November 7th, 2007, 6:48 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

There's a get-to-know-your-characters thing floating around dA journals at the moment. There, the rules are:

Quote:
1. Choose a few of your own characters. Between 5 and 10.
2. Make them answer the following questions.
3. Then tag some friends, the number of tags matching your number of OC’s
4. Feel free to go ahead and add some questions yourself! – (Mark your own questions with brackets)

But never mind all that.* I am going to do the whole thing here, with one character - let's say Jessica, as she is indesputably my most popular. I'll only do it for another character if I'm asked, which I'm sure I won't be.

It would be tremendous fun if a couple of other people picked a character and did this, but I won't push. So:

How old are you?

JV: Sixteen. ...Ok, fourteen.

What's your height?

JV: How the hell should I know? About... five foot six or something?

Do you have any bad habits?

JV: I shout at people even when I don't need to. And I leave wet towels on the bathroom floor. And I bite my nails - but why shouldn't I?

Are you a virgin?

JV: Holy crap. Not that it's any of your business, but yes.

Who's your mate/spouse?

JV: Get bent.

Do you have any kids?

JV: Are you stupid or something?

What's your favourite food?

JV: Oh God. Um... I don't know. Pizza.

What's your favourite ice cream flavor?

JV: Duh. Chocolate.

*(Do you believe in God?) (This is an edit. I just thought of it after I left - but I think it's a really important question.)

JV: You mean do I believe in an elderly white man with a long beard who gets to decide what happens to all of us? Hell no. I'm agnostic. I believe God could be anything but that.

Have you killed anyone?

JV: Only in my fantasies.

Do you hate anyone?

JV: Yes. Innumerable amounts of people.

(Can you pick just one?)

JV: No. But I can pick five. Andre Wallance, Kate Wallance, Hayden Wallance, Lars Wallance, Emilia Wallance. ...Yeah, ok, maybe I can pick one. Emilia Wallance.

Have any secrets?

JV: Not any big ones since everyone found out I had a little thing with a vampire when I was twelve.

Do you love anyone?

JV: Well of course I do! What do you think I am? I love my mom and my dad and my brother. And I love all my grandparents. Well... in a way I love all of them.

What is your job?

JV: Hello? I'm fourteen! I think you should see someone about that short-term memory problem of yours.

(Note: The quiz asks 'Boy or girl?', but that's just such a stupid question, if I ask her that I'll get slated.)

JV: I haven't got all day here, lady.

What do you do to relax?

JV: Ha... that's kind of personal. Ok. I watch movies. Good ones, from before the 1970s. Or I read.

Any ambitions for the future?

JV: Never marry. Never have kids. Earn my own money and be happy.

EGBFan: That was a hell of a lot of copying and pasting! It was a hell of a lot of fun too, though. I recommend it. :D

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: November 8th, 2007, 9:18 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
I know this is probably incredibly lazy, but after debating which character to start off with, I went with the easy one...

How old are you?

FVB: Thirty Six. Which makes me kind of old, by GBI standards--there's only about nine people in the whole company older than I am.

What's your height?

FVB: 183cm

FVB: I chew on my pens when I'm nervous.

Are you a virgin?

FVB: My daughter was born back on September 22nd. I think that answers that.

Who's your mate/spouse?

FVB: Her name's Chelsea. I met her at K-mart back in 2001, and we got married last year. In between she was nearly became a demon's love slave and I nearly died.

Do you have any kids?

FVB: As previously mentioned, Abigail Pauline was born on September 22nd.

FVB: My Mom's lasagna

FVB: Cookie dough

Do you believe in God?

FVB: Depends. I believe in a higher power. I believe in an order to the universe that comes from some form of higher intelligence. I don't believe in any religion's specific view though.

Have you killed anyone?

FVB: Only if some zombies and vampires count.

Do you hate anyone?

FVB: I don't hate anyone to the point of murder or anything like that. But if Dick Cheney, Paris Hilton, Karl Rove, and my old K-Mart boss dropped off the face of the Earth, I wouldn't shed a lot of tears.

Have any secrets?

FVB: If I told you, they wouldn't be secret any longer.

Do you love anyone?

FVB: Aforementioned Chelsea and Abigail. My Mom and Dad and three brothers. And my niece, who is adorable, but not as adorable as Abigail. :)

What is your job?

FVB: I'm the CEO of the Ghostbusters West Coast. That mostly means I have to do lots of paperwork and sign the bail checks.

What do you do to relax?

FVB: I watch the anime I tape from Cartoon Network.

FVB: Keep LA from being sucked down to the Tenth Level of Hell. Raise Abigail so she becomes a doctor and a lawyer. Hopefully never have to answer a call from Zagnut ever again.

PostPosted: November 18th, 2007, 8:38 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

EGBFan wrote:
I'll only do it for another character if I'm asked, which I'm sure I won't be.

I should have taken that out when I found out what tremendous fun this was. :roll:

(Name?)
Oscar Venkman, formerly Oscar Wallance.

How old are you?

OV: Nineteen.

What's your height?

OV: About... five foot eight, something like that?

OV: I play my music way too loud. And I care about my looks maybe a little bit too much.

Are you a virgin?

OV: No.

Who's your mate/spouse?

OV: Haven't got one.

Do you have any kids?

OV: I doubt it.

OV: Fried chicken. But I almost never eat it because it's bad for my figure.

OV: I'm not fussy.

Do you believe in God?

OV: I guess, kinda. Maybe.

Have you killed anyone?

OV: No.

Do you hate anyone?

OV: No, not really. I have a sort of general hatred for the people who are f***ing with the music industry - please pardon my language - but nobody specific, no.

Have any secrets?

OV: Yes.

Do you love anyone?

OV: My friends and family. Mom, Dad and kid sister especially. My fellow band members: Tim, Danny and Ella. And my other family in England, in a weird kind of way. And Amy Jackson... kind of a little.

What is your job?

OV: I'm lead singer and guitarist of rock band Mood Slime, currently holding its own in the album charts.

What do you do to relax?

OV: Listen to music. Or play music. Or read a magazine about music.

OV: Get famous and popular, and stay famous and popular. Following that, a platinum album or two would be nice.

(Anything you'd like to add?)

OV: You do know I'm not strictly speaking your character, right?

(Oscar, do you want to make it in music or not?)

OV: Yes, ma'am.

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: November 18th, 2007, 1:17 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
Alright. I asked these questions to Dr. Edward Sanders. Circa 2024. Enjoy.

ghostdiva

[color=#FFFFFF]How old are you?

What's your height?

6 ft. 3in.

I wear clothes that I like, even if they are worn out. I worry about money a little bit too much. But that's because I currently don't have very much of it.

Are you a virgin?

No.

Who's your mate/spouse?

I would like it to be Eden Spengler, but I have it on good authority that that is going to be a hard feat to achieve. Give me a year or two.

Do you have any kids?

No. Unless you count my patients, then I have about 350.

Chili cheese fries.

I guess it depends on what kind of day I’ve had, today I would say butter pecan.

Do you believe in God?

Yes, but I don’t believe in religion.

Have you killed anyone?

That’s a complex question for a doctor. Some of my patients have died, yes, but I don't consider myself to have killed them, so no.

Do you hate anyone?

Only one person comes to mind, but you don’t know them so I won’t call them out on the internet.

Have any secrets?

Yes. And I should really start telling them to a few people who might not like to be kept in the dark.

Do you love anyone?

Yes, about 360 people, this includes Eden, my patients, and my family. That’s a lot of Christmas cards to send out.

What is your job?

I’m a first year resident of Pediatric Oncology at Mercy General.

What do you do to relax?

I sit in my office at work with the lights off and listen to the oldies station on my computer.

(Do you have any talents that are unexpected?)

I think some people would be surprised to know that I am a great cook, especially with seafood.

I want to actively increase the childhood cancer survival rate from 85% to at least 90% sometime during my career. I’d like to get married and have children one day. [/color]

PostPosted: November 27th, 2007, 2:37 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Location: New York, New York. Manhattan Island (SoHo district)
Zodiac: Scorpio
How old are you?

VB: 33

What's your height?

VB: 5'10"

VB: Venkman tells me I'm not a people person.

Are you a virgin?

VB: Have you seen my wife Jill?

Who's your mate/spouse?

VB: The Queen of Amsterdam...who the hell do you think?

Do you have any kids?

VB: A daughter (adopted). Jill has been bugging me for one of our own.

VB: Most oriental foods. The hotter, the better.

VB: Chocolate Chip cookie dough.

*(Do you believe in God?) (This is an edit. I just thought of it after I left - but I think it's a really important question.)

VB: Firm believer. I realize that it's not the "in" thing, but I thought I'd be different. I've seen to much to deny the Dominion's existence.

Have you killed anyone?

VB: Yes. Let's not get into that.

Do you hate anyone?

VB: I have a laundry list, and contrary to popular opinion at the office, Venkman is not at the top.

(Can you pick just one?)

VB: I suppose if I'm currently writing this, logic would conclude that this would be the choice.

Have any secrets?

VB: Plenty.

Do you love anyone?

VB: My family and friends.

What is your job?

VB: I am a paranormal investigations and eliminations agent, and a wizard of the Order of Hermes.

(Note: The quiz asks 'Boy or girl?', but that's just such a stupid question, if I ask her that I'll get slated.)

VB: If this is inquiring on the gender of future children, I would say that I would like a son to carry on the Belmont legacy.

What do you do to relax?

VB: Though I like videogames, I find that I am most relaxed working in my sanctum sanctorum. I'm currently working on my magnum opus. I'm sure it will revolutionize Hermetic Magic.

VB: To become the world's greatest wizard. I suppose that would require me to gain my archmage status and become Primus of my house.

I shall continue to defend humanity against evil, and hope to give my family everything they could ever want.