Post subject: Stargazing
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2008, 1:47 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: Stargazing
Author: Shafarah White
Copyright: 2008

Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters. Only CJ and Jules Stantz are mine.

It had been a little while since dinner. The Stantz family had finished cleaning up the dinner dishes, tidied the kitchen and fed the cats. It was a nice spring evening. An excellent time to look at the stars in the night-time sky.

After everything was straight, the family decided to go and sit on the porch to get a good look at the stars.

“Wow, the sky looks awesome with all the stars,” CJ observed. “You can sometimes see how some of the stars make shapes, too.”

“Yeah,” Jules agreed. “It really looks interesting.”

“It does kids. I remember when me and your mom were younger, we used to sneak out of our homes and go down to the park to watch the stars.” Ray smiled as he remembered the times when he and Elaine were kids and often sneaked off to the park to meet with one another for those special times.

“It sounded so romantic,” Jules sighed happily.

“It was, Jules. We would just look at the stars and hold each others' hand. It was almost like a magic show but in the sky. Your dad always picks the best spots to look at the stars. Right, Ray?” Elaine batted her eyelashes at Ray, causing him to blush a bit. She placed her head against Ray’s chest.

“Right, sweetheart,” Ray kissed Elaine on her cheek.

Jules and CJ smiled. It was very nice to see their parents showing their love for one another.

“Hey look!” CJ pointed to the sky, “Check out the meteor shower.”

“That looks really neat,” Jules said in awe. “Not only do we get to see the stars, but a meteor shower as well. Great night.”

“I agree,” Elaine nodded her head. “We should do this more often. It gives us a little break from everyday life.”

“Yeah, that’s true,” Ray replied. “It lets us enjoy the time we have together after a busy day at work or school.”

The family continued to look at the stars for a little longer until it was time to go back indoors.

What a great evening it had been for Ray and his family.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

Post subject: Re: Stargazing
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2008, 2:01 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
that was pretty good

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

Post subject: Re: Stargazing
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2008, 7:42 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Thanks, Jason. I'm glad that you liked it. :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors