It is currently April 27th, 2024, 9:37 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: May 14th, 2008, 5:51 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Capricorn
Guys, I know that months ago I said that I would start releasing fics about my own franchise in April, but I've hit a wall. It's gotten so bad that I ended up deleting what I've written so far. I just don't know what to do. It doesn't help that I seem to suck at writing believable stories. :puke:

Then an idea occured to me. Maybe one you guys can help me write these fics. Whoever helps me would have to be much more involved than a beta reader and would have to be more along the lines of co-writer. Possible candidates for the position would have to be very good at writing believeable versions of scenes that are originally strange and vaguely described.

If you're concerned about me stealing credit, I'll put disclaimers indentifying who helps me in the fic. Anyone who wants to help me with this, please PM me your e-mail address and post a link to a fic you've written. I'll decide who helps me based on that. Also note that I want the stories to be Timeline-compatable. Again, please help me.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2008, 2:47 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Scorpio
YES.
YES.
YES.

i am probably on the other side of your wall there, only ive hit it as well. however, it sounds like you and i would make a perty good team.

help me help you. i have no fics posted yet but i have GAZILLIONS in the works and would be glad to help a friend out.

quid pro quo, though.

aim = colormefeisty.
its about the surest way to get my attention.
=D

PostPosted: May 16th, 2008, 7:00 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Capricorn
I don't like to use AIM. I'm more of an e-mail guy myself. I'll PM you my e-mail address. How about you e-mail me a sample of what you've written so far, and if I approve, we can get started on writing the stories of the Houston Ghostbusters and help you get your fics together.