It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:17 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2008, 3:49 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
Fritz wrote:
Terrace wrote:
Question, Fritz: How the heck can PB Garret fire his slime gun without arms? Does his equipment have special modifications?

"It's magic. I don't have to explain it." :roll:

In all seriousness, yeah, there's probably some sort of special modification. It's one of those things I just decided to not think too hard about--the gag of having PB Garrett with working legs but no arms was too irresistable to me.

the man is right , I tried to talk him in to keeping Garrett in a chair but nnnnoooooooooo........ JK :)

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2008, 8:47 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Three

September 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
Chaos reigns as most of the Ghostbusters West Coast is trapped on the Flip Side, and Venkman is in the hands of the Extreme Peoplebusters. But some rather surprising help is on the way...

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2008, 5:53 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Aries
Wow, quite a few in-jokes with this one.
  • The Flip Side equivalent of Slimer being Remils from the Marvel UK comics
  • A cameo by a Flip Side version of Bud from the Slimer shorts(On a side note, I watched some of those and yeah he did sound like a stoner)
  • I assume the Jeff being found in the bathroom of the honeymoon suite at the Flip Side Sedgewick is probably a nod to a deleted scene from the first movie.

I liked that you redesigned the Flip Side version of Janine, much better than what was in the original episode. I've been enjoying this series so far, nice to see some expansion on the Peoplebusters. I wonder what did happen to the Flip Side versions of Peter, Ray, & Egon? I guess that's why there's gonna be a part 4.

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2008, 10:00 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Ghostbuster Don wrote:
Wow, quite a few in-jokes with this one.
  • The Flip Side equivalent of Slimer being Remils from the Marvel UK comics

That's probably the sickest thing I've done since I ran over the Junior Ghostbusters back in "Gemini Rising"

Quote:
  • A cameo by a Flip Side version of Bud from the Slimer shorts(On a side note, I watched some of those and yeah he did sound like a stoner)

• Lol...he was sorta fresh in my mind since I'd had a cameo by a fiftysomething Bud in "Eye of Aretpo"

Quote:
  • I assume the Jeff being found in the bathroom of the honeymoon suite at the Flip Side Sedgewick is probably a nod to a deleted scene from the first movie.

• Sortof. I also had in mind one of the examples from the GBI game books, which had Winston flipped into a bathtub occupied by a linebacker for the New York Giants and his bride.

I'm glad somebody's enjoying these little jokes, though. :D

Quote:
    I liked that you redesigned the Flip Side version of Janine, much better than what was in the original episode.

Well, yeah. The Janine seen there was based on Mommy Janine. Mine's going back to Kick Ass Janine.

Quote:
    I've been enjoying this series so far, nice to see some expansion on the Peoplebusters. I wonder what did happen to the Flip Side versions of Peter, Ray, & Egon? I guess that's why there's gonna be a part 4.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, and do it so well. Shit, only two of my beta readers even wrote back about it.

Part 4 will hopefully be out in late January; "Eye of Aretpo Part 3" is next in my hopper, though there's some outside projects that may slow things down (even further)

I thank everyone for their patience, as always.
    :)

PostPosted: December 24th, 2008, 12:57 am 
    I Have No Life
    I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
    hay I'm liked it and thats not just B/C I was in it /

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: December 24th, 2008, 8:53 am 
    Administrator
    Administrator

Lol...Jason, you're one of the two people who did comment on it before release. Thanks :)

PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 8:45 am 
    Administrator
    Administrator

Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Four

As Egon devises a way to journey to the Flip Side, the Ghostbusters West Coast left behind deal with intruders in their headquarters. And those already trapped on the Flip Side must deal with the disturbing familiarity of one of their new allies.
    -------------------------
    I'll warn everybody now that it's more of a GBWC story, almost a "side story" which more furthers some pre and post FSW subplots, at the request of one GBWC member (I"m not gonna say who).

But there's still some stuff with the New York crew and those trapped on the Flip Side to chew on.

Thanks to Vincent, Rosey, Jason, and Mick for actually commenting on the Beta I sent out. :)

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 am 
    Administrator
    Administrator

Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Five

Just what has Professor Ian Epimetheus been up to for the last sixteen years, and how does it explain the Extreme Peoplebusters' determination to catch him? And how does Winston feel about finally making the Big Leagues--albeit on the Flip Side?

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2009, 6:31 pm 
    I Have No Life
    I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
    Man I ate that up like a stocking full of candy on Christmas morning!

I do have one complaint though..

I was too freakin' short! Bangs head against computer in hopes that the rest of the story would appear.

I am so undecided about Epimethious, I hope he's not a bad guy, or else it will just be one more person in Egon's life who disappointed him, but then I kinda hope he is because then that's just cool. (Sorry, I have a coffee buzz going)

PostPosted: December 14th, 2009, 9:00 am 
    Administrator
    Administrator

Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Six

With the fate of the Ghostbusters West Coast, the Extreme Ghostbusters, and Peter Venkman on the line, Ian Epimetheus has only one option: surrender. The exciting conclusion of "Flip Side War"

And don't forget a small bit of follow-up to one of the subplots here

PostPosted: December 14th, 2009, 5:17 pm 
    Doberman
    Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
    Not bad. By the way, I saw the name Remils (Slimer spelled backwards) refering to a past version of Slimer in one of the comics books, did you get it from that too, or did you make it up yourself?

PostPosted: December 14th, 2009, 8:15 pm 
    Administrator
    Administrator

Yeah, Remils is an intentional joke on the Marvel UK comics. It's probably the second sickest thing I've done, after running over the Junior Ghostbusters in "Gemini Rising" :P

PostPosted: December 14th, 2009, 8:57 pm 
    Doberman
    Doberman

I thought it was hilarious when the Junior Ghostbusters :puke:, were run over by a truck, I couldn't help laughing. :lol:

PostPosted: December 14th, 2009, 9:28 pm 
    I Have No Life
    I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
    Well, I really want to read this now. But after lots of thought, I've decided to wait until after the 16th and after the conclusion to displaced aggression. You know, just in case Displaced aggression is so upsetting that your story is the only thing that can bring me back to the boards.

So, I'm saving like you would a fine wine for a special occasion. I'll be sure to comment then though. ;)

PostPosted: December 15th, 2009, 8:02 pm 
    Doberman
    Doberman

Spoiler here.

Now that I think about it Fritz, you're freaking me out here, you're not you? Wha?! That's what Ulforce said.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next